Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) are an internationally recognised centre of scientific excellence providing a wide range of research and consultancy to the UK Government and commercial customers. We specialise in diseases of livestock and plants, diagnosis of disease and surveillance of new and emerging disease. APHA has achieved world reference laboratory status for a number of animal diseases.
To enhance its scientific activity APHA develops commercial products and services and makes them available to organisations globally. These are brought together under APHA Scientific to ensure the products and services are delivered effectively to customers.
Products and services available include:
• Biological reagents and diagnostic kits for animal diseases
• VETQAS® proficiency testing for veterinary laboratories
• Laboratory diagnostic testing
• Vaccine development and testing
• Pathology and bio-imaging
• Bacterial and viral identification and characterisation
• Bacterial and viral culture collections
• Virus discovery
• Wildlife management
• Veterinary research and development
• Access to APHA generated intellectual property through licensing programmes
For further information please contact
+44 (0)3000 600001 | firstname.lastname@example.org | aphascientific.com