Meet our Team:
In addition to its Hopzoil® business, GHR has a global hops Broker/Dealer operation focused on the purchase and sale of a range of dried, processed hops traditionally used in beer production by breweries worldwide.
A global exporter, GHR has shipped its hop products to 48 countries on six continents.
View Our Session:
Round table 2: Hops are Misunderstood – Applications Across the Lo & No Category:
A) Hops as a misunderstood flavour:
- What is the true taste of hops? (think about the addition of malt, yeast, mineral content in water).
- What about traditional vs fruity/floral/spicy hop flavours
- The functional assets of Terpenes and health benefits
- The application of hops in soft drinks outside of beer.
- The full spectrum of sensory impact from hops.
B) Achieving hop flavour in non-alcoholic drinks:
- Challenges of retaining hop flavour upon alcohol extraction
- Maintaining flavour without sugar addition
- Challenges associated with yield retention